• Tuscarawas County Bar Association
• Ohio State Bar Association
• Muskingum Lakes Chapter of the American Red Cross, past board member
• Netawotwes District of the Buckeye Council Boy Scouts of America, past board member
• FAA Licensed Pilot
• Proficient in Conversational Spanish
• Eagle Scout
• Sugarcreek Rotary Club, Member, past president (2008-09) and (2014-15)
• Sugarcreek Business Association, member, past president (1999)
• Dover Alliance Church, member
1. Represented Seller of nursing home in a $4 Million transaction involving Seller financing.
2. Negotiated $10 Million asset sale on behalf of a Seller of a local business.
3. Conduct CLE Seminars for Stark and Tuscarawas County Bar Associations.
4. Regular Volunteer for Tuscarawas County Bar Association's Free Community Legal Clinic.
5. Work regularly with business owners and individuals in creating and implementing both simple and more involved estate plans.
Michael A Warkall
Real Estate Transactions
Real Estate Disputes
Mike is a native of Sugarcreek, Ohio and currently serves as Vice-President of the Firm. He is an attorney practicing primarily in the areas of Probate, Estate and Trust Planning, Business Law and Real Estate. His practical advice to businesses and individuals emphasizes clear communication and helps ensure that his clients understand their options and are able to make wise, informed decisions. He speaks regularly to audiences which range from church and community groups to fellow attorneys, primarily on probate, estate, succession planning and real estate matters.
Mike is a member of the Dover Alliance Church, is the Past President and a Member of the Sugarcreek Rotary Club and was appointed by Probate Court Judge Linda Kate to serve on the board overseeing the Tuscarawas County Public Defender's office. Mike has also served on the Boards of the local district of the Boy Scouts of America, the Muskingum Lakes Chapter of the American Red Cross and his church. He and his wife Kristina and their three children reside in their hometown of Sugarcreek, where Mike manages the Firm's satellite office.
• J.D., University of Toledo, College of Law, 1994
- Member and Note and Comment Editor of the University's Law
- Review Lead Counsel for the Health Care Law Mock Trial Team
• B.A., English, Kent State University, 1990 (cum laude)
• University of Sheffield, England, Fall, 1988, non-certificate Teaching Practicum