• J.D., Capital Law School, 1996
• B.A. with Honors, History and Political Science, The Ohio State University
• Tuscarawas County Bar Association, past treasurer and secretary
• Ohio State Bar Association
• Sacred Heart Church, New Philadelphia, member
• Sacred Heart Church Finance Board, member
• Tuscarawas Central Catholic, girls softball coach
• Tuscarawas Central Catholic, volunteers as a mock trial coach
• TCCES Advisory Board, president
• Tuscarawas County Big Brothers/Big Sisters, board of directors
• Kent State University, Tuscarawas Campus, Real Estate Professor
• Punt, Throw and Kick Competitions, chairperson and coordinator
• High School Mock Trial Competition, chairperson and coordinator
Steven A Anderson
Injuries, Accidents, Wrongful Death
Collections, Foreclosures, Banking
Steven joined the Firm in 1996 and now serves as President. He focuses his practice on creditor’s rights litigation, general litigation, personal injury, contract law, real estate law, municipal law, liquor law, and criminal law. Steve’s experience includes litigating disputes over the interpretation and enforcement of contracts, general business litigation, and collection of debts for clients. Steve serves as Prosecutor for the Villages of Bolivar, Midvale and Strasburg.
Steve, a native of New Philadelphia, Ohio, received his undergraduate degree, with honors, from Ohio State University in 1992. While at Ohio State University, Steve was selected and studied law at Oxford University in England. Steve earned his Juris Doctorate magnum cum laude, from Capital University in 1996. While in law school Steve was class president, recipient of the Noah J. Kern academic scholarship, received the American Juris Prudence award in Constitutional Law, the C.A.L.I. award in Criminal Procedure, was a member of Law Review, the Order of the Curia, and served as an intern for Justice Andrew Douglas with the Ohio Supreme Court.
Steve, his wife, Toni, and their children, Sydney and Riley reside in New Philadelphia.