• Ohio Supreme Court
• United States District Court (Northern District of Ohio)
• United States Court of Appeals (6th Circuit)
• Ohio State Bar Association
• Tuscarawas County Bar Association
• Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (OACDL)
• National Football League Players Association (NFLPA)
• The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers (Criminal Law)
• Death Penalty Certified
Michael R. Puterbaugh
Real Estate Transactions
Real Estate Disputes
Mike practices in the litigation, criminal law, business law, real estate and family law arenas. Having recently joined the Firm, Mike brings an extensive and varied legal background. He has tried over 100 jury trials, maintains an Ohio Title Agent (Real Estate) License, has served as an Assistant City Prosecutor (Canton) and Assistant County Prosecutor (Stark), as an elected official (Jackson Township Trustee), an Adjunct Professor (Mount Union College), corporate counsel and is currently certified as an NFL Agent by the National Football League Players Association (NFLPA).
Mike grew up in Dover and now resides in Canton with his wife Christina. They have three children, a daughter-in-law and a grandson.
• J.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Law
• B.A., Mount Union College